Thursday 5 February 2015

SOMETHING TO AVOID FOR YOUR DIARY

Continuing the theme of propaganda material Here is another example. This time it's the RSA (Royal Society for the Arts) that is putting on a series of climate change "events", including a very one-sided question time. Quite how this fits in with their promotion of art in all its forms I cannot understand. Although I am not a patron, I bet that some of my taxes will end up in their hands, and I object to charities who branch out into unrelated areas. Surely there are enough art-related projects that need their funding. If you click on the link you can go on and look at their general activities and you will find that they have a much wider remit than the arts, they are involved in numerous social projects as well as education, including running some schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.