Wednesday 6 November 2019

TOMMY ROBINSON - VILLAIN OR HERO? YOU JUDGE

Climate change is a very controversial subject and we have seen how those high profile people who speak out against the so-called consensus are vilified and even lose their jobs. Immigration and the behaviour of those of minority religions is even more controversial and those who dare to speak out risk even more extreme treatment. I greatly admire those who do so in a fair but firm manor.

This address by Tommy Robinson shows the former leader of the English Defence League in a quite different light to that portrayed in the media. I must be clear that I cannot condone everything he has said or done as I have not followed him closely, but in this speech he appears to be very moderate and well-reasoned in what he says. I note the video has been viewed over 1.7 million times. His video evidence is very clear and what it shows is behaviour that most fair-minded people would condemn.

2 comments:

  1. I have followed this man for a few years and I think he is a hero ! The lies told about him are horrendous and the treatment of Tommy by the police has been disgusting. He should be known for who he really is and this video should go viral. I have watched it before as it is available on YouTube quite rightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like every other human he's flawed.

    There, now that's out of the way, he's head and shoulders about any Leftist, and most Conservatives.

    My vote? HERO.

    Best Regards, Yonason.

    ReplyDelete

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.