Saturday 31 May 2008

I AM CLEARED IN STANDARDS INQUIRY

I can now reveal that I have been investigated (at considerable taxpayers expense) over allegations that I failed to register interests in so-called "bodies" in connection with the campaign to keep Al Gore's film out of schools. The complaint was made by a political opponent whose only "evidence" was an article in a newspaper linking me with a website straightteaching, and a small political party called the New Party. I believe his real objection was not about me registering an interest, but about my views of the Al Gore film and global warming alarmism.

The investigation by a barrister has cleared me of any wrong-doing. The case has resulted in considerable local publicity, which has highlighted further the importance of keeping political balance in schools - for which I must thank the complainant. For those who have an odd hour to spare the whole report is available here.

1 comment:

  1. For those with the odd hour read it! At least we can realise that all politians have a free hand in putting their views across, rather then the electorates views! They are now an uncontrolled power that despite our votes go ahead and do what they want to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.