Thursday 9 January 2020

THE GREAT GLOBAL WARMING SWINDLE

Although it is 12 years since this film was shown on TV here in the UK, I remember it clearly and the huge controversy it caused at the time. I just came across this excellent post which brought it all back to me. Can you imagine any broadcaster showing a film like it today? I can't, not even a discussion where climate sceptics are able to air their views. Thank goodness for the internet.

The mainstream news now shows a nightly round up of the Australian fires interspersed with any floods they can find. Always with the inference that it is caused or exacerbated by climate change, and, of course, no ne is ever asked if there is any other explanation. 

1 comment:

  1. Although it is 12 years კალონკის ხელოსანი since this film was shown on TV here in the UK, I remember it clearly and the huge controversy it caused at the time. I just came across

    ReplyDelete

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.