Sunday 17 April 2022

CLIMATE SCIENCE GOES GREEN

I hope readers like the new look of the blog. I am still learning by just trying a few changes and seeing what happens. I was never keen on the colour scheme, but after suffering major problems with the blog a while back I am wary of altering anything. If this change goes ok I may try and be more adventurous. Just watch this space! 

By the way I really am keen to protect the environment and so green is a colour I am very pleased to be associated with. We need to dispose of our waste much better by recycling where it is economic to do so and incineration for the rest. There is no excuse for allowing waste to get into our rivers and seas. 

We should consider the welfare of wildlife when we make development. We must protect the fish stocks from over-fishing. All these ideals do not mean we have to reduce CO2 emissions, they stand alone and quite separate. That is something a lot of green activists don't seem to accept. 

1 comment:

  1. New GCSE: A new natural history GCSE will be launched next week, focusing on how pupils can protect the planet.
    https://www.itv.com/news/2022-04-17/new-gcse-in-climate-science-on-how-to-protect-planet-to-be-launched?fbclid=IwAR0BffxJaPMJQ2TumxBosPeZGlLNtUPfR4tBQnXJuU27_C3VRjlAaTFwD9s

    ReplyDelete

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.