Tuesday 29 January 2008

ANNUAL HOLIDAY - BLOGGING PAUSES

Despite global warming, England is still not warm enough for my other half, and so I regret to say, this website's editor is going on vacation and it is unlikely that any new posts will be put up for the next fortnight; that is unless I can access the blog from Gran Canaria. As I am not good with technology, that is rather unlikely!

After I have finished raising my carbon footprint, I hope to return and carry on unearthing the sad, stupid, and hypocritical news stories on this subject; as well as highlighting the courageous words and actions of those who try to bring us the truth.

In the mean time I strongly recommend readers to visit the many excellent websites listed on the links down the right hand side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.